Return Fire Glass
No other bulletproof glass on the market performs like our ONEWAY® Return Fire Glass. Providing ballistic protection from one side and the ability to counterattack from the other, ONEWAY® Return Fire Glass maintains structural integrity and protection levels while allowing defenders to return fire. ONEWAY® Glass is combat tested and proven to stop up to NIJ Level IV, Euronorm (EN) B7. Available in sheet sizes or cut to precise dimensions, ONEWAY® Glass provides superior personnel protection installed as glazing for high value buildings and police stations, Cash-in-Transit armored trucks, police cruisers, military vehicles, and VIP luxury limos. Available for installation in vehicles and buildings, ONEWAY® Glass is installed with ballistic-rated framing to provide a complete security solution for architectural applications.
- Provides protection up to NIJ Level IV, EN B7.
- Allows defender to return fire.
- Available in sheet sizes or cut to specific dimensions.
- Applications include vehicles to buildings.
- ONEWAY® Return Fire Glass is available exclusively from the Armour Group.
- Armour Group products are designed, fabricated and manufactured entirely in the United States.
A patrol craft for anti-piracy & anti-smuggling operations
Designed as a patrol craft for anti-piracy and smuggling operations, border protection, anti-terrorist operations, and to counter narco-trafficking. The RhinoRAIDER™ can also be used to protect national coastlines and inland waterways. Operates in high seas with a 600 mile range. Center cockpit is protected to NIJ Level IV / EN B7.
HAVE IT YOUR WAY: TRIPLE or QUAD.
Either way, bad guys won't leave you in their wake with this exceptionally fast patrol craft. A top end of 57 knots with triple 350 HP Yamaha outboards will pursue threats to ensure your control of the seas.Throttle back to a more sedate 40 knots and you get a range of 600 miles with our standard fuel tank. With a quad engine configuration top end of 57 knots.
- Anchor Locker,
- Recessed, Forward with 20 lb. SS Anchor, Rope & Chain
- Batteries (2) with Switches
- Bilge Pumps (2) Automatic 1200 GPH (1) Water Puppy & Manual Pump
- Center Console with Head Below, 12V Outlet on Dash
- Compass, liquid
- Dash with Full Instrumentation
- Deck & Boarding Halogen lights
- Electric Toilet with Holding Tank
- Engine Controls, Dual Lever Mercury Shadow
- Floor Storage Boxes (7) with Drains
- Fuel Gauge, Electric
- Fuel Tank, Aluminum .190 Thickness, Powder
Coated/300 Gallons, Foamed & Glassed in Place with SS Pickups
- GPS Speedometer and Smartcraft Gauges
- Hand Laid Composite Hull & Deck Manufactured with Multi-Directional Glass, Vinylester Resin & Hi Density Coring
- High Water Bilge Alarm
- Hull Deck Joint Glassed, Bolted & Sealed with Heavy Duty Marine Sealant Adhesive
- Inner liner, Fiberglass, Self Bailing with Non Skid Surfaces & Storage
- Propellers, Stainless Steel
- Rails, Bow low Profile SS
- Recessed Fender Tie Downs (6)
- Rub Rail, Heavy Duty
- Sink with Pressurized Water System in Head
- Steering, Hydraulic
- Swim ladder - 3 Step
- Trim Indicators for Engines & Tabs
- Trim Tabs - Heavy Duty Hydraulic Offshore