Return Fire Glass
No other bulletproof glass on the market performs like our ONEWAY® Return Fire Glass. Providing ballistic protection from one side and the ability to counterattack from the other, ONEWAY® Return Fire Glass maintains structural integrity and protection levels while allowing defenders to return fire. ONEWAY® Glass is combat tested and proven to stop up to NIJ Level IV, Euronorm (EN) B7. Available in sheet sizes or cut to precise dimensions, ONEWAY® Glass provides superior personnel protection installed as glazing for high value buildings and police stations, Cash-in-Transit armored trucks, police cruisers, military vehicles, and VIP luxury limos. Available for installation in vehicles and buildings, ONEWAY® Glass is installed with ballistic-rated framing to provide a complete security solution for architectural applications.
- Provides protection up to NIJ Level IV, EN B7.
- Allows defender to return fire.
- Available in sheet sizes or cut to specific dimensions.
- Applications include vehicles to buildings.
- ONEWAY® Return Fire Glass is available exclusively from the Armour Group.
- Armour Group products are designed, fabricated and manufactured entirely in the United States.
Originally developed for Brinks France
The RhinoSAFE™ Cash–in–Transit (CIT) vehicle is a state of the art secure transport vehicle originally developed for Brinks France. The RhinoSAFE™ provides protection to Level IV / EN B7 and is equipped with Amour Group's transparent ONEWAY® Return Fire Glass. The RhinoSAFE™ also features climate controlled driver and guard compartments and is fully insulated against exterior temperatures, providing protection from cold or heat. The RhinoSAFE™ can be equipped with an onboard computer which reacts to attacks by activating a ‘safe mode’ which secures the payload and vehicle occupants. It is also equipped with GPS, optional satellite phone system, and a tamper resistant sensor in all electrical and mechanical compartments, which prevents unauthorized access to sensitive vehicle operations. Non-ferrous metal and specialized paint denies the attachment of magnetic bombs. RhinoSAFE™ can be disguised as a common work truck to blend in while on route.
- Unique vehicle design available only from Armour Group, Inc.
- Composite armor and transparent ONEWAY® Return Fire Glass provide up to Level IV / EN B7 protection.
- Combat proven technology
- Two emergency egress hatches,
multiple gun ports
- Protection against armor–piercing bullets, bomb and IED threats
- Custom designed and built on commercial chassis
- Engineered for long service
- Routine maintenance with no removal
of armor plates
- Computer controlled automated entry system, pneumatically activated doors
- 360 degree protection including engine, gas tank, wheel wells and floor
Windshield ONEWAY® Return Fire Glass
Storage Area Shelving
Protected Electrical Panel
Armour Group offers the following optional equipment on most of our vehicles:
- Run Flat Tire Inserts
- Bullet resistant ONEWAY® Return Fire Glass
- Gun Ports
- Blast Blankets
- Gunnar Protection Kits
- Remote Controlled
- Oil Slick Dispensers
- Smoke Screens
- Weapons Racks