Return Fire Glass
No other bulletproof glass on the market performs like our ONEWAY® Return Fire Glass. Providing ballistic protection from one side and the ability to counterattack from the other, ONEWAY® Return Fire Glass maintains structural integrity and protection levels while allowing defenders to return fire. ONEWAY® Glass is combat tested and proven to stop up to NIJ Level III, Euronorm (EN) B6. Available in sheet sizes or cut to precise dimensions, ONEWAY® Glass provides superior personnel protection installed as glazing for high value buildings and police stations, Cash-in-Transit armored trucks, police cruisers, military vehicles, and VIP luxury limos. Available for installation in vehicles and buildings, ONEWAY® Glass is installed with ballistic-rated framing to provide a complete security solution for architectural applications.
- Provides protection up to NIJ Level III, EN B6.
- Allows defender to return fire.
- Available in sheet sizes or cut to specific dimensions.
- Applications include vehicles to buildings.
- ONEWAY® Return Fire Glass is available exclusively from the Armour Group.
- Armour Group products are designed, fabricated and manufactured entirely in the United States.
is the Only Choice
RhinoSHUTTLE™ is a robust yet flexible vehicle that excels at personnel transport, traversing a wide range of threat environments including through urban zones of civil unrest. The armored panels and transparent armor are not visible to outside observers, thus reducing the vehicle's attractiveness to those of hostile intent.
The RhinoSHUTTLE™ construction, coupled with extensively tested and combat–proven armored protection, protects against hostile weapons fire. Armored protection is certified up to NIJ Level III / EN B6 including our transparent ONEWAY® Return Fire RhinoGLASS™.
Armour Group's RhinoSHUTTLE™ is powered with the optional 5.4L Gas V8 providing 255 HP h@ 4500 RPM. The RhinoSHUTTLE™ is based on the reliable and durable Ford 2012 ECONOLINE E350 XL 12 passenger van. The result is a high performance, armored RhinoSHUTTLE™ that combines the finest in practicality and protection.
Armour Group purchases the vehicles through the client's in-country Ford dealership. The benefit includes easy access to the full range of local service and spare parts in the countries where the vehicles operate and a full factory warranty.
- Unique armor engineering available only from Armour Group, Inc.
- Composite armor and transparent ONEWAY® Return Fire Glass provide up to NIJ Level III / EN B6 protection
- Ford E–350, 5.4L Gas V8 providing 255 HP @ 4500 RPM
- Three year / 60,000 km warranty
- Protection against armor–piercing bullets, bomb blasts, and IED threats
- Combat–proven design to protect and save lives
- Designed and manufactured to maximize protection at the lowest possible weight and cost
- Up to 12 personnel
- High personnel survivability and ballistic protection
- Low life–cycle support cost
- Additional side-curtain airbags for added protection
- Complete training, documentation, and integrated logistic support
- Optional run flat tire inserts
- Heavy Duty package for operations in harsh desert environments (upgraded AC, fuel, air, and oil filters, suspension, and front stabilizer bar)
ABOVE: Optional bomb blanket provides protection against improvised explosive devises.
ABOVE: Rear wall of an Armour Group, Inc. up-armored vehicle.
Armour Group offers the following optional equipment on most of our vehicles:
- Run Flat Tire Inserts
- Bullet resistant ONEWAY® Return Fire Glass
- Gun Ports
- Blast Blankets
- Gunner Protection Kits
- Remote Controlled
- Oil Slick Dispensers
- Smoke Screens
- Weapons Racks