Return Fire Glass
No other bulletproof glass on the market performs like our ONEWAY® Return Fire Glass. Providing ballistic protection from one side and the ability to counterattack from the other, ONEWAY® Return Fire Glass maintains structural integrity and protection levels while allowing defenders to return fire. ONEWAY® Glass is combat tested and proven to stop up to NIJ Level IV, Euronorm (EN) B7. Available in sheet sizes or cut to precise dimensions, ONEWAY® Glass provides superior personnel protection installed as glazing for high value buildings and police stations, Cash-in-Transit armored trucks, police cruisers, military vehicles, and VIP luxury limos. Available for installation in vehicles and buildings, ONEWAY® Glass is installed with ballistic-rated framing to provide a complete security solution for architectural applications.
- Provides protection up to NIJ Level IV, EN B7.
- Allows defender to return fire.
- Available in sheet sizes or cut to specific dimensions.
- Applications include vehicles to buildings.
- ONEWAY® Return Fire Glass is available exclusively from the Armour Group.
- Armour Group products are designed, fabricated and manufactured entirely in the United States.
Adaptable to Various Missions
The RhinoTAC™ can be configured to provide Up to NIJ IV / EN B7 protection. Transparent ONEWAY® Return Fire Glass is provided up to NIJ IV. Can be equipped with an armor protected gun turret and when used for crowd control, an optional plow blade and remote controlled water cannon.
- Troop Transport—loads on the back of any 5 ton truck or larger
- Check Point—drop it at any location
- Guard House
- Field Communications
- Mobile Command
Armour Group offers the following optional equipment on most of our vehicles:
- Run Flat Tire Inserts
- Bullet resistant ONEWAY® Return Fire Glass
- Gun Ports
- Blast Blankets
- Gunnar Protection Kits
- Remote Controlled
- Oil Slick Dispensers
- Smoke Screens
- Weapons Racks